Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Zay Coronado - Music

 

 

 


(C) 2022 by Rych McCain, All Rights Reserved. No part of this column may be reprinted, re-posted or duplicated without written permission from Rych McCain Media/Syndication. Violation is subject to
applicable laws


This blog is ranked #9 in the Top 20 Hollywood Blogs from the
massive worldwide data base of FeedSpot.com


 

 
A Lifesyle Blog For 20 Somethings Ranks This Blog In It's 
Top Ten Hollywood Blogs!

 

Posts from this blog also run on ExpertClick.
com News Release Wire Service to news outlets across the globe
 

 

English Times

   Times News Network

XANDOBLOGS  South Africa



Rych McCain is MPA (Motion Picture Association) Press Accredited

Zay Coronado - Music

 

Rych McCain International/Nationally Syndicated Entertainment Columnist

Top Hollywood Influencer

 

Rising Hip Hop, Rap Producer and 

Beat Maker Extraordinaire

Zay Coronado Is Shooting For 

The Top Of His Game!

 

 


    

     He is young, full of life and extremely seriously focused on his music career. The name Zay Coronado (real name Isaiah Williams) started to be heard on the intro of beats for rap artists in the Los Angeles area and other parts of the country when he was still in high school. Coronado’s beats have commanded the attention from the most particular of rappers who intend to stand out from the crowd. His name, rep and sound grow bigger with every new release he produces. MC’s jumping in line to work with Coronado are increasingly finding that it keeps expanding longer and longer.

 



 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

   



         MC’s such as "Blue Peso & Duffy," "Thouxanbanfauni," "Stupid Young," "Casey Veggies," artist on Las Vegas Raiders Desaun Jackson's "Jackpot" label, The late  “Drako,” R.I.P. “Kido,” and “Rucci,” are all recipients of Coronado produced cuts that have elevated their careers and increased their fan base.



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

     

      One of Coronado’s biggest production/beat making successes is his work with Texas rap superstar “Trae Tha Truth.” Coronado’s first single with Truth was “Sliden.” Coronado even had one of his tracks played on air during the TV broadcast of last year’s Billboard Music Awards.

 



     Coronado’s latest new singles out now on “Trae Tha Truth,” is “Bigger In Texas,” ft. “Eastside Eggroll,” and “Jay’ Ton.” and “Clutch” ft. “Nico ABN.” Both cuts deliver the punch required to make it work.

 

Trae Tha Truth Ft. Eastside Eggroll 

and Jay' Ton 

"Bigger In Texas"


    So what got Coronado involved with music? He explains, “I always liked music since I was young. At the time I was playing football. That was my main concern. But after I got into the 12th grade, I started to really get more involved into producing beats and trying to figuring out what exactly I wanted to pursue. So it’s either rapping or beat making and over time I figured beat making was the best thing for me. It became more natural to me at the time.” 



Trae The Truth ft Nico ABN "Clutch"

 

    When Coronado creates a beat, does he have the artist’s style in mind, or does he make the beat and the artists has to conform his rap to it? Coronado smiles, “It all depends. Sometimes I just make whatever come to my mind and let my mind flow until I feel like it was done. Where other times, artists will ask me to have a specific vibe so they can shape their style and voice to it.”

 


 Zay at the computer "EastWest Studios" Hollywood

     How does Coronado make a beat? He says, “I’ll start with a melody most of the time just because I like the melody, just to be able to hear it and get the vibe of it first. But sometimes, I will start with the drums. It depends on the artist. I would like to get the groove going first just because I know the head artist and I just fill the melody on top. Usually, it depends on my mood.” 

 


    

 

      Like every artist, producers etc., Coronado has experienced his share shady contract offers, no pay, and the whole nine. How has those experiences shaped his thinking and frame of mind with regard to the music biz? He ponders and responds, “Probably about last year I started to get a lot of placements within the LA area with a lot of artists I would listen to when I was in high school. I just knew that if I started working regional it would make my experience. I want to make this a worldwide thing to be able to work with all types of genres. I feel like doing the West coast was the best thing for me. It lead to bigger opportunities.” 

  


      
 

 

 

     A lot of young, upcoming beat makers start then fall off the wagon. Some get back on and fall off again due to distractions, drugs, females (or males for lady beat makers). or misdirection and lack of guidance. What should upcoming beat makers do to stay focused in order to make it? Coronado explains, “To be honest, I would say practice what you preach. If you are going around saying that you want to be the best, then work to be the best. If you feel like you just want to do it for fun, then do it for fun. I can’t speak for anyone but myself, but what keeps me focus is working consistently on trying to build a better sound and keep pushing myself every day. 

 

(C) 2022 Rych McCain Media/Syndication TM
(You DID Hear It From Me!) 
  Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn 
 
Follow Me On This Blog.
The Button At The Top Right Of This Page Is Now Open. Please Hit It!

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment