Sunday, June 23, 2013

Rych As A Zombie - Film Promo


(C) 2013 by Rych McCain, All Rights Reserved. No part of this column may be reprinted, re-posted or duplicated without written permission from Rych McCain Media/Syndication. Violation is subject to applicable laws.


Rych As A Zombie - Film Promo

By Rych McCain International/Nationally Syndicated Entertainment Columnist
By Rych McCain, www.twitter.com/rychmccain and Facebook





Zombie Rych McCain

     What can I say? I didn't run fast enough or fight hard enough and got bitten by one of Brad Pitt's movie zombies.

     Actually, Paramount Pictures wanted me to participate in their "World War Z" promotion so they zombiefied me!

     If you would like to participate, I can't say that you will have the pleasure of being Zombiefied as well but if you are one of the first 5 readers of this blog to send me a screen shot of the twitter hashtag

#WWZRUPREPARED, 

to rychwoodbd@sbcglobal.net, I will send you a free "World War Z" promo gift bag stuffed with goodies from the movie.




© 2013 Rych McCain Media/Syndication tm 
(You DID Hear It From Me!) 
Twitter@rychmccain and Facebook