Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Rych Is Back - Announcement




Rych Is Back

 

C) 2018 by Rych McCain, All Rights Reserved. No part of this column may be reprinted, re-posted or duplicated without written permission from Rych McCain Media/Syndication. Violation is subject to applicable laws


 Rych Is Back On This Blog Page

Rych McCain International/Nationally Syndicated Entertainment Columnist
 www.twitter.com/rychmccain, LinkedIn and Facebook Rych McCain Superstar Interviewer (Like Me) 

Greetings faithful readers! 

I have been locked out of this blog for a whole year so I started another one titled "Rych McCain Superstar People" and now I'm locked out of that one and able to access this one again plus my review blog "Rych McCain Review Wagon." I have no idea what is going on with blogspot as they are impossible to make contact with but thanks for hanging in there with me and I will keep the star action going.

© 2018 Rych McCain Media/Syndication TM 
(You DID Hear It From Me!) 
Twitter@rychmccain and Facebook (Like Me)!