Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Zevia - Music

 



(C) 2023 by Rych McCain, All Rights Reserved. No part of this column may be reprinted, re-posted or duplicated without written permission from Rych McCain Media/Syndication. Violation is subject to applicable laws

This blog is ranked #9 in the Top 20 Hollywood Blogs from the massive worldwide data base of Feedspot.com


 

 
A Lifesyle Blog For 20 Somethings Ranks This Blog In It's 

Top Ten Hollywood Blogs!

 

Posts from this blog also run on ExpertClick.
com News Release Wire Service to news outlets across the globe
 

English Times

   Times News Network U.K.

XANDOBLOGS  South Africa







MUMBAI NEWS DAILY

Rych McCain is MPA (Motion Picture Association) Press Accredited 


Zevia - Music 

Rych McCain International/Nationally Syndicated Entertainment Columnist

Top Hollywood Influencer





ZEVIA CONFRONTS HER FEARS ON NEW SINGLE
pain’s my only home

   

  
Zevia releases her brand-new single “pain’s my only home” via Columbia Records. On top of a delicate piano-driven track, complete with atmospheric rain sounds, Zevia confronts the voices in her head and reflects on her current mental state. Listen to the emotional track.



Zevia   "pain's my only home"

   

 
“I wrote this when I was around 18 years old,” Zevia says. “From that age on, I started getting diagnosed with more mental health problems very fast that I learned to hide from those I love. I know people all ages can relate to this song, and I know it will make me feel less alone. Even though it’s 3 minutes long and a bunch of deep sentences, it’s almost saving my life in a way because of everything I put into it. I know by far this will always be a song I remember for the rest of my life and career, even with future songs down the road.”
 
     

    
“pain’s my only home” was originally teased on TikTok to bombastic fan reaction and follows the release of the singer-songwriter’s latest track “perfect.” This past summer in 2022, Zevia released a 10-track deluxe version of her debut EP we’re all sad here. The deluxe version features “why am i alive,” an acoustically rhythmic journey into Zevia’s mind as she wonders what her purpose truly is on this planet. Zevia independently released her debut EP we’re all sad here earlier last year, galvanizing a fan base of admirers who collectively embraced the rising star’s brand of beautifully brutal honesty. The project has over 82 million streams to date, fueled by cuts like “if depression gets the best of me” and “life, i’m over you.”

Stay tuned for more to come from Zevia.

2023 Rych McCain Media/Syndication TM

(You DID Hear It From Me!) 
  Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn 
 
Follow Me On This Blog.

The Button At The Top Right Of This Page Is Now Open. Please Hit It!

No comments:

Post a Comment