Sunday, August 12, 2018

Happy B-Day Connie Stevens - Event





(C) 2018 by Rych McCain, All Rights Reserved. No part of this column may be reprinted, re-posted or duplicated without written permission from Rych McCain Media/Syndication. Violation is subject to applicable laws

Happy B-Day Connie Stevens - Event
 
Rych McCain International/Nationally Syndicated Entertainment Columnist 


Hollywood Icon Connie Stevens Actress/Singer/Producer/Writer/Entrepreneur

Happy Birthday to iconic actress/singer/producer/writer Connie Stevens. I met Ms. Stevens at a charity event a few years ago. After introducing myself, I raved about her roles as "Cricket" on "77 Sunset Strip" and "Hawaiian Eye." We had such a fun-filled short chat with laughter that she pulled out a head shot of herself and signed it for me right on the spot. I was tickled silly pink with joy. It is a keepsake I'll treasure forever. She is truly a sweet person and for real as it gets.

© 2018 Rych McCain Media/Syndication TM 
(You DID Hear It From Me!) 
Twitter@rychmccain and Facebook (Like Me)!